Welcome to the Convention!
Welcome everyone to the 77th Annual MWWDA Convention and Trade Show. In 2022, we will be in Missoula at the Hilton Garden Inn. Everything you need to know about the event can be found here and in the brochures below.
We are excited to be together once again after a long unintentional break, and have been working hard to bring value to each of you!
Please be sure to read through this thoroughly and, when registering, check all of the appropriate boxes so we have accurate counts for our food and space.
If you have any questions, please contact Executive Director Dave Schulenberg at 406-686-3168.
Thank you! — The MWWDA Convention Committee
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2
- 12-5:00 p.m. — Exhibitor setup — Grant Creek Ballroom A-D
- 3:00-5:00 p.m. — Early registration — Rotunda North
- 7:00-11:00 p.m. — Reception — Bitterroot Courtyard
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3
- 6:30 a.m. — Registration opens — Rotunda North
- 6:45 a.m. — Breakfast buffet — Grant Creek Salon E-G
- 7:00 a.m. — Ladies breakfast (no men allowed) — location TBD
- 7:30 a.m. — Welcome remarks, silent auction opens — Grant Creek Salon E-G
- 8:00 a.m. — Keynote — Grant Creek Salon E-G
- 9:00 a.m. — The Cable Tool Rig History and Impact on the Industry (2 CEs) — Steve Kaiser — Grant Creek Salon E-G
- 11:00 a.m. — Proper Screen Selection (1 CE) — Thom Hanna — Grant Creek Salon E-G
- 11:00 a.m. — 1-Hour Office-Related Session (1 CE) — Invoicing, HR, DOT Certs, Liens, Finance, Social Media Cybersecurity — Bitterroot River Rooms A&B
- 11:00 a.m. — Montana Water Well Drillers License Exam Prep — location TBD — box lunch included
- 12:00 p.m. — Lunch/Annual Meeting — Grant Creek Salon E-G
- 1:00-5:00 p.m. — Trade Show — Grant Creek Ballroom A-D
- 6:00 p.m. — Banquet, auction, awards — Grant Creek Salon E-G
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 4
- 7:00 a.m. — Registration opens — Rotunda North
- 7:00 a.m. — Exhibitor tear-down (vendors only on floor)
- 7:15-7:45 a.m. — Breakfast buffet — Grant Creek Salon E-G
- 8:00 a.m. — Well Rehabilitation (1 CE) — Norm Howard — Grant Creek Salon E-G
- 8:00 a.m. — GIS and Well Log Mapping (1 CE) — Luke Buckley — Bitterroot River Rooms A&B
- 8:00 a.m. — Montana Water Well Drillers License Exam Prep Wrap-Up — location TBD
- 9:00 a.m. — Past Presidents Meeting — Clark Fork River Board Room
- 10:00 a.m. — MWWDA Board of Directors Meeting — Clark Fork River Board Room
RESERVE YOUR HOTEL ROOM TODAY
Hilton Garden Inn
3720 N Reserve St.
Missoula, Montana 59808
The MWWDA has secured a limited block of rooms on a first come, first served basis at the group rate of $104 per night single/double occupancy. The rates apply to the MWWDA room block and are valid until the January 8, 2022 cutoff date, unless our block has been filled before that date. When making your reservations, be sure you mention that you are attending the MWWDA convention to receive this group rate. Remember, you are responsible for securing your own reservations. For guest check-in and checkout times, please contact the hotel directly.