Welcome to the Convention!
Welcome one and all to the 75th Annual MWWDA Convention and Trade Show registration form! We are looking forward to once again being back in Billings at the Billings Hotel, and within the pages of this form you will find all that you need to register to attend the show!
YOUR convention committee has worked hard to bring you several new items this year, and a couple of changes to the format as well, giving you some additional time with your friendly vendors on Friday!
Remember that when we are in Billings, this is also the opportunity for you to interact with your elected officials! We have adjusted the time of the trade show to allow our Senators and Representatives to come and visit with our vendors, and if they want, have dinner with us and hear your comments! Be sure to mark the appropriate check-boxes to let us know if you will be at the banquet!
By checking the appropriate boxes and letting us know what you plan on attending, we continue to maintain our control on costs, helping us in the long run!
Finally, remember that registering for the Convention is not the same as paying your dues, and to maintain your continuous membership status, you will need to send that in separate. You can download the form from our newly refurbished website or pay online. Either way, be sure to not only register, but maintain your membership with the MWWDA!
I look forward to seeing you all in Billings!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
FEBRUARY 5, 2020 WEDNESDAY
- Noon-5:00 pm Exhibitor & Silent Auction Set-up
- 3:00-5:00 pm Early Registration
- 7:00–11:00 pm MWWDA hosted hospitality room – Hors d’oeuvres and light desserts served
FEBRUARY 6, 2020 THURSDAY
- 6:30 am Registration Opens
- 6:45 am Breakfast Buffet Opens
- 7:30 am Welcome Remarks, Silent Auction Opens
- 8:00 am KEYNOTE – Brig. General USAF (Ret.) & Former Blue Angel Pilot Kendall Switzer
- 9:00 am Knowing Your Costs – Michigan Ground Water Association President Charles “Buddy” Sebastian (1CE)
- 10:00 am Drives & Technology in the Groundwater Industry (1CE)
- 11:00 am DOT Update – ELD’s, Tire Safety and More (1CE)
- Noon LUNCH and Annual Meeting and Legislative Update
- 1:00–5:00 p.m Trade Show Floor Opens and Vendor Interaction
- 6:00 pm Banquet, Awards, Auction, and Entertainment
FEBRUARY 7, 2020 FRIDAY
- 7:00 am Registration Opens
- 7:00 am Tear-down for Vendors
- 7:15-7:45 am Breakfast Buffet Opens
- 8:00 am 2020 NGWA McEllhiney Lecture (1CE)
- 9:00 am OSHA Update (1CE)
- 10:00 am Past Presidents Meeting
- 11:00 am MWWDA Board of Directors Meeting
RESERVE YOUR HOTEL ROOM TODAY
Billings Hotel & Convention Center
1223 Mullowney Lane
Billings, Montana 59101
The MWWDA has secured a limited block of rooms on a first come first served basis at the group rate of $95 per night single/double occupancy. The rates apply to the MWWDA room block and are valid until the January 8, 2020 cutoff date, unless our block has been filled before that date. When making your reservations, be sure you mention that you are attending the MWWDA convention to receive this group rate. Remember, you are responsible for securing your own reservations. For guest check-in and check-out times, please contact the hotel directly.